The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
€180 Per Person
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
* Methods to estimate distance underwater.
* Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
* Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
* Underwater map making.
Besides your basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a compass and underwater slate. We advise to use as well marker buoys, lines and reels.
* PADI Underwater Navigator Manual
* PADI Underwater Navigator